Posts Tagged ‘tips’
Courtesy of my bag of Cafe Ole Bavarian Hazelnut:
- Always use fresh, cold water.
- The ideal brewing time is 4-6 minutes.
- Once brewed, do not continue heating the coffee. The taste of coffee changes and can become bitter after 15 minutes on the burner.
- Once the bag is opened, store in a cool, dark place.
- Store in a freezer if you intend to keep longer than two weeks.
I guess it’s good to know that my Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Thermal Coffeemaker is working to preserve the taste of my coffee. =)
Tags: brewing coffee, tips
Posted in Coffee 101 | No Comments »